Zombiotik is a 3D multiplayer game based on the tag. You can play up to 8 players simultaneously. Zombiotik offers a fast and exciting experience to all player levels with its easy-to-use and simple mechanics.
A colorful fast-paced chasing game
- In Zombiotik, players engage in a survival battle based on the tag game where humans try to survive a zombie apocalypse caused by a contaminated yogurt. The different game maps offer various environments with natural structures and players can build their own fortresses to slow the zombie’s approach.
- Supports up to 8 players in a survival frenzy or train in solo for the last human standing.
- Play in 4 different game modes: Outbreak, Time Attack, Last Man Standing and Survival Coop
- Choose among 8 different game maps, each with its own personality.
- Players start the game as humans and, once infected, keep playing as zombies until the end of the match. Nobody is set aside during the game.
- Humans can build and upgrade barricades to protect themselves from the invincible zombies.
- Zombies must catch humans and can destroy most of the elements in the environment. They can find contaminated yogurts to gain super “beyond-the-grave” powers.
- Simple and intuitive controls: a joystick and two buttons to control all the action in the game. The game aims for the best experience for new players and video game veterans alike.