School Escape (code name) is a 2.5D local multiplayer beat ’em up with strong action-rpg mechanics where a group of absurdly different teenagers team up against an alien invasion on their school.
- A fast-paced beat’em up / action rpg hybrid
- Supports up to 4 players in local coop
- 8 characters with drastically different roles and powers tied to high school archetypes
- Character progression based on player’s choices: raise your stats and choose your perks to customize your character in a specific role suiting best your team’s play-style
- Adventure progression also based on player’s choice: visit and revisit levels in any order to find every secret. Beware increased difficulty for enemies and traps as the invasion progresses
- Optional high school drama. Learn more about improbable friendship, overcoming hardships and more about our teenage heroes
- Playable solo but highly couch coop focused with communication based strategies and emergent gameplay
Be part of the development, join our Patreon
See behind the scenes, follow our progress and help us create the next epic game.